I know the following to be both true and painful. Sorry.
- Because The System Doesn’t Give One Damn About You:
- That is right. I said it. They don’t care about you, even if you are white, you aren’t as far ahead of the curve as you may have been taught to believe. Capitalism is here and it isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and the number one thing capitalism needs to survive is hard-working middle-class people to plug into the system. Here is some more reasons why they don’t give a damn about you.
- You are a woman and you have the right to march but don’t have the right to get equal pay if you work for someone else.
- You are young and there are no real leaders anymore.
- The poor don’t pay taxes, the rich don’t pay any taxes, so you my friend, Mr or Mrs. Middle-Class dude or dudette, are the backbone of your government’s economy.
- This is all about free labor, again! All world powers became world powers by two labor forces: child labor and slave labor. That’s it. You won’t find any other reason. Since the modern world made slavery illegal, free labor has been ruined by the dominant culture. Therefore, they lost it. And, then they figured out how to get free labor, again, from the prison systems and now make over $100K per jail cell. So, if you don’t want to work well out here, it is okay, you will look very good as an asset to someone else in prison.
- You are a giver:
- Giving is great and proper, but you give so much that you work in someone’s dreams more than you get to work on your own.
- Your Kids Can’t Inherient Jobs:
- No Way!
- Stop disagreeing with me.
- Do you really want your kids to grow up hating their jobs like you hate your own?
- Truthfully, this is what happens to so many different people. This is what happens to the world. It is more than likely this is what happened to you.
- Because you are so much nicer when you have some extra money.
- It Cost Way Too Much Money Just To Struggle:
- Have you ever noticed that it cost about $20/hr just to feel like you are struggling? Anything less than that is super struggling. This system is so stingy with financial education, that if you aren’t willing to spend your money buying books or moving attending seminars, you will more than likely continue to struggle until you can afford these things
- Taxes – the more you make, the more you owe. We all know this one sucks.
You can Plant Better, you can Dominate.
Antonio T. Smith, Jr
Follow Me Online Here:
If you haven’t joined my #ATSBusinessUniversity community, you need to jump on it ASAP! By joining #ATSBusinessUniversity you will put yourself on the fast track to becoming a millionaire, you get more than 9 trainings a week, including business, marketing, and sales training, access to my exclusive keynotes, real estate training, and more winking You can join here:
Thank you for watching this video. I hope that you keep up with the daily videos I post on the channel, subscribe, and share your learnings with those that need to hear it. I love to read your comments and they honestly help me get better and do better.
Subscribe to my podcasts here:
Brick By Brick
Overcoming Low Self Esteem
Secret To Success
Follow my journey to a billionaire here:
Get free millionaire training videos here:
► Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/SubPlzATS
►Check out my Amazon Author Page here:
Antonio T. Smith, Jr. is a prolific public speaker, a celebrity business advisor, and a businessman, who has delivered over 2000 keynotes at events such as the University of Houston, University of Wisconsin, the United States Army, Wiley College, and more, which you can listen to on his top-ranked business podcast. Antonio is an internationally recognized trainer and speaker, and best-selling author in self-help and religious categories. He specializes in Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Business and Strength Training, Leadership, Teleconference Presentations, Personal Breakthroughs, Prosperity Consciousness, Mindset Training, and all levels of effective marketing, as well as scholarship in the Old Testament and Jewish Covenants, and he owns one of the most successful technology companies in Texas. He holds a bachelor’s in Christianity and a Master’s in Theological Studies. Antonio overcame abandonment, homelessness and brokenness, Antonio had to learn at age six how to use his mind to climb out of sleeping in a dumpster. He would spend his entire childhood homeless, was adopted when he was 14, and aged out of CPS custody at 18 years old. This Galveston, TX native has been through more in his 30+ years than most will ever experience. He has developed a “plant better” attitude, in which he teaches people to plant better seeds in order to have a better life, and has developed coaching tools, programs, courses and books designed to help the world succeed. Today, he makes profitable clients more profitable
Subscribe to my VIP Newsletter for exclusive content and weekly giveaways here: https://www.theatsjr.com/tribe